Welcome to Kingfisher Surgery
Kingfisher Surgery is a long established medical practice that is committed to preserve and enhance its good reputation for being a caring and innovative practice.
We undertake to:
• Treat you with respect and courtesy at all times
• Provide you with advice and treatment in a timely manner
• Help you make decisions about your health by treating you as an equal
• Discuss what treatment is available and refer you on to other experts where necessary
• Act as your advocate and guide through health and social services
• Maintain confidentiality in what we discuss and the records we keep on your behalf
• Keep up to date with developments in health care by continuing to learn
In return we ask you to:
• Keep your appointment, or let us know as soon as possible if you can't attend
• Only use the out-of-hours services for urgent conditions which can't wait until the next day or over the weekend.
• Be nice to our staff! They do their best for you and respond very well to "please" and "thank you"
• Let us know if you have any suggestions or cause for complaint as soon as possible
• Let us know when we have done well
GP & Staff Training
To maintain a high standard of care, all members of the Practice Teams receive regular training and updating. The Kingfisher Surgery is closed one afternoon a month to enable us to keep our skills updated.
5 GP Hubs in Milton Keynes are now offering extended opening hours
As part of the Prime's Ministers GP Access Fund initiative, patients registered with one of the GP practices in the Milton Keynes have gained the added convenience of being able to see a clinician outside of normal surgery opening hours (including evenings and weekends) at one of 5 local GP Hubs.
Kingfisher Surgery is always looking for feedback from its patients. Please let us know your thoughts on the surgery either by the Friend & Family Test or complete one of our contact forms.
View our CQC Rating
We recommend viewing this page with a recent version of your web browser as a widget is featured. If you experience issues viewing this page try updating your web browser first.
(Site updated 11/11/2019)